SmartFloor: Proven. Approved. Preferred
The modular SmartFloor technology allows easy and quick movement of seats and wheelchair positions nearly anywhere within the van. Seats, also can easily be removed by moving them to the lift.
Innovative seat bases with wheels means no lifting – simply roll to the lift for removal or keep in the van and move to another spot to make room for wheelchairs.
Need some extra legroom for the passenger in a leg cast? No problem! Simply move a seat back a few inches.
Wheelchair Vans and Transporters can now be converted from ambulatory transport to wheelchair transport and back as often as needed, taking just a few seconds per seat. The vans with SmartFloor can fit up to four standard wheelchairs or twelve ambulatory passengers!
SmartFloor gives vehicles Maximum Flexibility and Versatility.
Smartfloor is the #1 flexible flooring system in Europe and North America. Approved by Transport Canada, GSA and on GSA Federal Contract and Approved on Government Contracts in:
SmartFloor Is the #1 system throughout Europe since 1999.
Over 30,000 installed worldwide!
Why should you insist on SmartFloor?
- Meets ADA and FMVSS requirements
- Fully pull tested to meet rigorous US standards
- SmartFloor is made with a stronger, higher grade aluminum than standard tracking found in most other wheelchair vans
- SmartFloor is constructed with 1-1/4" of extruded aluminum installed as one piece in the van – adds significant strength to the unibody frames found on the Ford Transit and Ram ProMaster
- The floor is adhered to the frame using an incredibly strong automotive-grade adhesive, and actually becomes part of the frame, adding strength and rigidity to the frame. Once a floor is installed it cannot be removed.
- Because the floor and seats are not bolted through the body, there is no risk of exposed bolts on the underbody coming in contact with other components like the fuel tank. This became especially critical with the design of theTransit and ProMaster where the engineering is much more complex, and less room among the underbody components.
Increase your opportunities and profit potential with the flexibility of seat layout.
Available EXCLUSIVELY in North America from TransitWorks vehicles.
Contact us or call 855-337-9543 today to put SmartFloor to work for your company