More Stylish than ever – Still Built Ford Tough for Taxi Use
Ford took their popular and versatile Transit Connect van and made it even better. Winner of the 2014 International Van of the Year award, this van offers more room, better fuel economy and more seating capacity than the previous model.
- Holds 6 passengers including a single wheelchair
- No longer have to lose the second row seats and tumble them forward when carrying a wheelchair! The 3-passenger second row seat stays in place with wheelchair making this perfect for taxi, nursing home, group home and other use.
- FlexFlat Ramp now comes Standard. FlexFlat ramp folds flat when not in use creating a usable deck for luggage, cargo and more.
- Electric Retractors available - allows attaching retractor belts outside of the vehicle, wheel the passenger in, and the retractors are locked in place.
- 800 lb. Ramp capacity
- Best-in-Class 24 MPG
- Best-in-Class Interior space
- Split rear doors come standard on Taxi model
Also, as with the previous Transit Connect:
- Meets ADA and FMVSS vehicle requirements
- Successfully Crash Tested
- 30 MPH frontal crash – PASSED
- 33.5 MPH side crash – PASSED
- 50 MPH rear crash – PASSED
- Auto-retracting wheelchair securement system standard – electronic system available
- 3-Year/36,000 mile warranty
Contact Us today or call 855-337-9585