Quality InspectorAkron, Ohio
Inspect for defects, calculate pay loads, apply decals, perform torque testing, heat & temperature tests with calibrated equipment, maintain inspection pictures.
Position Qualifications and Entrance Requirements:
- Three (3) plus years of related experience
- One (1) to three (3) years of related manufacturing experience preferred
- Be a persistent problem solver with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Must be extremely detail oriented document product that is inspected.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Microsoft Excel and Word experience
- Must pass a drug test and background check
Essential Job Functions and Duties:
- Inspect for defects or non-performing items during final and in-process production by confirming specifications on upfitted vehicles.
- Calculate payload and apply decals on upfitted vehicles.
- Perform torque tests, a/c & heat temperature tests with calibrated equipment
- Maintain inspection pictures on the network drive
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, PTO, and 401K.
- Job Type: Full-time
Or Download Application and email to .
TransitWorks is a leading builder of commercial shuttles, wheelchair accessible vans, transporters, and small buses. With more than 140,000 square feet of production space in Ohio, Kansas, and South Carolina, TransitWorks is building and shipping innovative transit vehicles throughout North America.
Recognized as industry experts, TransitWorks provides vehicle conversions for Healthcare Companies, Fleet Management, Government Contracts, Hospitality Corporations, Wheelchair Transport, Taxi, and many other industries and markets. Sales and service is supported by a national network of Master Dealers with nearly 200 locations.