TransitWorks Training: Building Value Beyond the Vehicle
PASS certified training classes are coming soon to our Richfield, OH location. See our News Page for additional details.
At TransitWorks we take pride in every van we build. Our team is highly trained and focused on building products every day with quality fit and finish. We also go to great lengths to ensure our vans are engineered with innovative features and tested to meet necessary ADA, NHTSA and FMVSS safety regulations and requirements.
But we know that even the best built and safest wheelchair transport vans on the road aren’t effective if the wheelchair passenger isn’t properly secured or if they are treated inappropriately. That’s why professional Training is so critical.
We don’t take for granted the people who are driving our vans or the passengers they are transporting, and are determined to make a difference for each of them.
Training is more than just demonstrating the “How-to” – we want you to understand the “Why” behind what you do. People with disabilities are people first, and they rely on you and your drivers to get where they need to go.
Training also adds the following value to our dealers and clients:
- Potential Insurance Premium savings
- Builds a safety culture within your company
- Investment in training is minimal compared to the cost of accidents and lawsuits
- Doing it right the first time and every time is the best way to lower costs and improve efficiencies
- Less down time due to incidents
- Allows drivers to practice techniques and ask questions before experiencing situations with actual passengers
- Happier, more loyal customers thanks to a better overall experience
- Training gives drivers added confidence
- Improved customer service skills
- Knowledge and compliance with ADA law
- Increased employee loyalty – your investment shows you value your drivers
- Set your company above your competition by having trained or certified drivers
2019 Training Offerings
Contact TransitWorks Training