Ford Transit Crew Vans for Job Site Staff and Equipment
Our Transit Work Crew Van is the vehicle of choice for businesses that normally transport teams of 3-5 people and need cargo storage for gear, equipment or supplies. Industries that use crew vans include construction and supporting trades (i.e. electricians, plumbers, painters, etc.), oil and gas drilling companies, cable and utility companies, and any company that transports teams of people to job sites. TransitWorks crew vans are designed with the features, versatility and durability to meet the demanding needs of today’s businesses. These vans are equipped with fully tested walls and headliner to meet Ford and FMVSS 201U head impact requirements.
Transit Crew Van Features
- 3 removable seats in the 2nd row provides safe, comfortable seating – or flexible cargo space
- SmartFloor installed in crew area or throughout the van adds multi-use functionality as needed
- Several seating, partition, and flooring layouts available to meet special requirements
- SmartFloor tracks in the cargo area allows for quickly securing tie-downs (if ordered with that configuration)
- Stationary metal partition keeps crew and cargo area separate for safer riding conditions
- ABS walls and headliner meets FMVSS requirements
- LED lighting in 2nd row and cargo area provides staff with the ability to work at all hours
- Optional fold-out work table, in place of 2nd row middle seat, creates mobile office workspace
- Optional power inverter and USB charging ports
Crew van options are available on the Medium and High Roof Ford Transit 150, 250 and 350.
Ford Transit Crew Vans
Transit SMARTCrew™ rear cargo section with SmartFloor flexible flooring system. Tie-downs for securement can be placed anywhere along the floor and along the wall in the entire cargo area.